Monday, October 1, 2012

Maker Faire NY may be over...but I'm getting to work!

World Maker Faire New York is over :(

I can't believe how each Maker Faire can get better. I had a great time. I love seeing all my friends from Make and meeting new friends.

The Extreme Marshmallow Cannon will now hang on the wall of my office. I will continue with kit making - which I love. There is nothing better than designing a PCB and getting it back in the mail. The BEST! (of course even better when it actually works!)

The SMD Led Shield was a big hit! Thanks to all of you who bought one. I can't wait to see/hear what you do with it.

I don't know if you noticed - the Joey #1..look out for Joey #2, #3, #4 etc. I really excited about this!

Thanks to all the MAKE people who work so hard so I can have a great place to hang out with people who understand me!

~ Joey and Julie (my mom)

No comments: