All About ME
I want to tell you about myself. I'm not good at writing paragraphs about me - so I asked my mom if I could do bullets about me. So here goes...
* My name is Joe Hudy
* I am 14 years old going to be 15 on March 13
* I have tried to do karate, soccer, baseball, tennis, but non of them I am good at or completely like. The only thing I am good at is making things, I am ok at archery though and I like it.
* Not a big fan of school
* Don't understand why people pay a lot of money for simple cloths
* I know how to program in C, Openscad and a little bit of binary
* I know how to use visual studios, Eaglecad, Openscad, Arduino, Replicator G and a couple of more
* My favorite subject in school educationally would be science but as teachers go I like my LA the best
* I have 2 new friends at my school the rest are quantizes, the rest are adults
* I want to build a Tesla Coil but can't get the money to by the parts
* I have gone to 6 schools
* I have ADD, ADHD and Asperger Syndrome and I take meds for that - I call them my chill pills
* Make, Elenco, Shopbot, Cognizant and a lot more have helped get me to where I am today
* I have a 3d Printer from Makerbot
* I want to shoot my Marshmallow Cannon with Ellen
* I have been to the White House
* Asperger is my super power
I want to speak to other kids about how they can make and do anything they want too. I also want to talk about the importance of STEM Education in the schools. Going to Maker Faires has changed my life - it can change yours too.
Don't be BORED...MAKE Something!