Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fun Weekend

SWMaker Fest

Yesterday was the SWMaker Fest in Arizona. It was a really fun day. I got to teach soldering, talk and meet new people and make a turtle.

It was really cool meeting a boy from Anthem (funny, that's where I live) He came down to the festival to meet me. He was so excited and even asked me for my autograph. - that makes me laugh. My mom said she can count on 1 hand how many autographs I've been asked for. Still cool. He wanted to learn soldering, arduino etc. I'm going to have him over to my house and we will +MAKE stuff. I gave him one of my 3x3x3 LED Cubes to try.

I was given great opportunities so I want to help others too.  He's a really cool kid. Can't wait to teach him to solder. His mom asked how she could repay us...My mom told her just have fun +MAKE ing. Joey's been helped so much along the way, just pass it on sometime.

Really hope he comes and sees +Maker Faire 

This is the turtle that I did. It was fun learning to glass blow. Always learn a new skill...or at least try.

My mom thought this was funny. How many +Intel  employees does it take to close

This is me, glass blowing...though there wasn't any blowing.

These are the boys that were excited to meet me. Me and my girlfriend

Can't have a fun day without a selfie
Me and Katie


No comments: