Saturday, July 16, 2011

dataman cam over awesom day

Dataman and Padawan came over today.thay taught me how to use a digital and nondigital multi meter.thay also taught me how to properly solder and first time soldering led free solder!Also how to surfis mount and i inproved alot.also lurned how to each my own circut boards.and thay were sooooooooo generous thay gave me the multi meters a whole bunch of ICs we soderd somthing  so i can program the ICs thay gave me the cemicols to each the boards, thay gave me this awesom magnafin glass with a light
and the best of all i got a awesom new big laptop that im bloging frome right now and the cap lock lights up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im sooooooooooooooooo glade thay came up it was totaly awesom  i cant explan it. top 10 days evor!big smily face.

No comments: